Aims This Year
To be the voice of the children of Bramingham Primary.
To raise money to provide resources for each year group bubble.
Rules for School Council:
- To remember meeting times
- Tell the teacher about feedback and arrange a time to speak to the class
- Collect ideas from your peers about issues that they would like us to discuss
- To share your ideas confidently and clearly
- To respect people and their opinions
- If you are given a job make sure it is done
- Remember your badges
- Be prepared for a meeting: bring notebooks and pencils
- Accept that your ideas may not be agreed
- Encourage other people
- Challenge opinions
- Set a good example
These rules incorporate our school values of Responsibility, Respect, Resilience and Friendship
2020/21 Council Representatives
Robins: Isla Swifts: Noelle
Wrens: Jack Foxes: Kenechi
Rabbits: Amelia and Frankie Owls: Janina
Badgers: Jasper Hedgehogs: Sean
Frogs: Caelan and Mia Magpies: Lily
Doves: Zoha (Joint Chair) and Aidan (Secretary)
Kestrels: Conor (Joint Chair) and Eleanor (Treasurer)
School Council Reps
If you have any questions please contact Mrs Brook. I am in school on Monday to Wednesday. Or email me
Next meeting is Tuesday 13th July on the field.
recorded by Aidan
Have Your Say!
If you have an idea, let your Council Rep know.
Remember to check your choices list - some classes have gone over budget!
Each class has just £40 to spend as they choose.
We need to order quickly to get delivery before the end of term.