The Governors of Bramingham Primary are looking to appoint an experienced Business Manager. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, you will work alongside the Joint Acting Headteachers and Governors to shape and drive the vision of the school to achieve the best possible outcomes for pupils, parents and staff. With a newly formed leadership team we are looking for someone to strengthen the team and help us to continue to meet the needs of the individuals in our school.
Key responsibilities of this role will include the leadership of HR, finance, premises (including health and safety) and administration.
The successful candidate will:
- Be experienced at school business, finance and resources management.
- Have proven skills at managing systems and people.
- Be a strategic thinker
- Monitor and evaluate performance and processes.
- Have the ability to think creatively and problem solve.
- Be innovative in using new technology to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Have extensive experience in software packages including Word and Excel
- Be able to plan for and implement new initiatives.
- Be confident in administering first aid.
- Be able to work well under pressure, prioritise tasks and ensure deadline are met.
- Possess the required skill to take notes and minutes of meetings.
You will be required to work 37 hours per week, 42 weeks a year. We require our Business Manager to also be a key holder for the school. Start date will be as soon as possible.
This post is subject to a full DBS check and the successful applicants will be expected to undergo safeguarding training, amongst other training
Further information and application pack can be found on our website and My New Term..
Visits to the school are welcome, after school hours, and can be arranged by emailing the heads – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date; Friday 6th November at 9:00am Interview date: Week beginning 9th November.
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Scheme.