1. Watch the video (link below)
2. Download DoodleMaths, DoodleTables and DoodleSpell onto an Apple, Android or Amazon device. You can also log in to the Doodle programmes through the website (doodlelearning.com) on laptops and desktops by clicking ‘log in’ and choosing a programme. Follow the instructions in the video below to log in.
3. Use the username and password in your child’s reading record/homework diary to log in. You can use the same login details to access all four Doodle programmes.
Linking your parent email to your child's school account is really important (and really easy!) to do. By linking your parent email you will be able to monitor your child's progress on the free DoodleConnect app or on the Parent Dashboard. This will help ensure that you make the most out of your child's subscription to Doodle!
How to link your email address to your child's account:
- Ask your child to open up their Doodle app and login with the username and password as recorded in their reading record/homework diary.
- From the Learning Zone click on the arrow in the top left hand corner:
- Select Settings from the menu
- Select Parent details along the top
- Please complete the parental security gate by entering the numbers shown
- If you're new to Doodle please click on Create parent account. If you already have a Doodle account (perhaps because you already have another child using Doodle, or have used Doodle in the past), click on Link existing account
- Then follow the steps by inputting your details to link your parent email to your child's account
This information can also be found with an easy-to-follow video on the Doodle Learning website. A link is provided below.
If you experience any difficulty with Doodle, ask your child's teacher for help or email Mrs Kelly explaining the problem and we will do our very best to help.